Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Syrinix’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Hethel Engineering Centre, Chapman Way, Hethel, Norwich, NR14 8FB. Our company registration number is 04922288 and we are registered in England. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Syrinix and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind whatsoever howsoever arising, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, Syrinix takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily or permanently unavailable for whatever reason including without limitation technical issues beyond our control.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law including without limitation in negligence.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any other loss or damage, profit, opportunity or sale, or other kind of loss direct or indirect howsoever, whether in tort, statute or common law, arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and we have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility of whatsoever kind howsoever arising for the content of the linked website(s). The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
This website and its content is copyright of Syrinix Limited, 2011. All rights reserved. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. The permitting of use of this website in no way comprises the granting of any licence of any kind for the use of any intellectual property of any kind on this website.
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- you may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- you may copy the content to individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the website as the source of the material;
- you may download material indicated as being available for download solely for the purposes of dealings, actual or potential, with Syrinix and may circulate such material for such purposes.
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Syrinix is a Global Top 50 Technology Company
Syrinix is supporting the Row Zambezi initiative