We believe that we have a responsibility to care for and protect the environment in which we operate. We are fully committed to improving environmental performance across all of our business activities, and will encourage our business partners and members of the wider community to join us in this effort. We are committed to abiding by all relevant environmental legislation requirements that affect our business.
Syrinix will strive to:
- Adopt the highest environmental standards in all areas of its operations, meeting all relevant legislative requirements, via our environmental policy.
- Assess our organisational activities and identify areas where we can minimise impacts.
- Minimise waste through careful and efficient use of all materials and energy and promoting recycling where possible.
- Purchase sustainable products wherever feasible
- Promote positive environmental actions within our organisation and to our business partners and the public.
- Train employees in good environmental practice and encourage employee involvement in environmental action.
- Reduce risks from environmental, health or safety hazards for employees and others in the vicinity of our operations.
- Adopt an environmentally sound transport strategy.
- Aim to include environmental and ethical considerations in investment decisions where appropriate.
- Assist in developing solutions to environmental problems.
- Continually assess the environmental impact of all our operations and improve our environmental performance by setting objectives, actions and targets.
Everyone is responsible for the environmental aspects of the company and for reducing their impact.