March 16th 2020
March 16th 2020
Given the rapidly evolving COVID-19 situation, Syrinix’s focus is on both our employees’ welfare and the provision of continued support for our users in their own provision of critical services.
From its inception Syrinix has deliberately been primarily a cloud-based business and that will continue. All RADAR data and systems are hosted via encrypted Amazon Web Server provision. All documentation, email and communication systems are similarly securely hosted remotely. Provision is also already in place for all employees to host internal and external video-conferencing as required and, for those using Microsoft 365, to integrate with utility “Microsoft Teams” platforms as required.
In response to the more immediate COVID-19 challenges:
• Syrinix has already stress-tested its systems with the entire company homeworking at short notice on 6th March.
• To reduce cross-infection risk, all office-based staff are being moved to homeworking from today to allow a period of settling in as mandatory homeworking requirements are increasingly imposed by Government.
• Rolling risk assessments are being undertaken for all assembly and field-working employees both to protect them and ensure continuity.
• We are liaising on a continual basis with our supply chain and have already forward-ordered key items again to ensure continuity.
• Employees returning from abroad are being asked to self-isolate for a week upon their return.
The outlook is of course uncertain but please be assured that, alongside protecting our employees, we remain absolutely committed to providing services and support on a continuing basis at the levels you are used to.
Beyond that, with the flexible resourcing and infrastructure we have in place and very much in the spirit and requirement for everyone to pull together, if there is anything additional we can assist with please do not hesitate to get in touch.
Chief Executive Officer
Join Syrinix as we sponsor the Global Water A.I. & Data Usage Innovation Conference.